Getting positive coverage for your product, service or clients is job number one for many communicators, and this PR News course will focus on what will work —and what will not work—in getting your story told in the media. Complete this PR News course
and learn how to break through the media clutter in 2014 and beyond.
In this course, you'll learn how to:
The course includes
- Develop valuable long-term relationships with journalists
- Think like a journalist to understand their needs
- Anticipate what makes a journalist, TV producer or blogger instantly delete an email pitch
- Craft an email subject line that speaks to a particular journalist's needs
- Choose the best times to email a pitch
- Do the work for journalists by indicating trends and offering industry insight and expert sources in your pitches
- Make images and video part of your pitches
: 1hr:32min presentation, program evaluation and a certificate of completion.
To return to the full list of courses, click on the Cancel link in the top right corner.
You can also copy and past the following link in your browser: http://accessintel.litmos.com/online-courses