Optimize your content for Google search, share your content on Google+ and YouTube to increase your visibility in search results, integrate AdWords with Google Analytics and use Google Analytics to measure specific PR campaigns. In this course, you will learn
how to make Google work on behalf of your PR messages, instead of against it.
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Get the basics right with Google Analytics so you can move on to more complex measurement
- Use Google Analytics to learn what PR tactics and social media efforts are motivating your audience
- Leverage Google AdWords to expand the reach of your messages
- Integrate Google AdWords with Google Analytics
- Win at search engine optimization and increase the chances that your PR messages are at the top of search results
- Understand Google's SEO ranking factors
- Create and use a Google+ profile to positively affect the SEO rankings of your content
- Get internal buy-in to use Google+ as a platform
- Use Google Hangouts in conjunction with your subject matter experts
- Expand the visibility of your video content on YouTube
If you’re in PR, then you’re in the content business, and if you’re in the content business, then it might be said that you work for Google. Your PR messages are filtered through the prism of Google’s algorithm, and to get your messages seen you need to take
an active role in working with Google’s capabilities and tools—or risk having your messages buried by your competition.
This program includes:
- Presentation (1h:26 min)
- Program Evaluation
- Certificate of completion
To return to the full list of courses, click on the Cancel link in the top right corner.
You can also copy and past the following link in your browser: http://accessintel.litmos.com/online-courses